July 17, 2011

More Avocado Arts goodness

Happy Monday!!  It's officially birthday week in our house- My son will be TWELVE this Saturday!  The weather has been M I S E R A B L E here in the PNW, so I am hoping it warms up again for this weekend for him to enjoy some beach time!

enough chatter - onto the card.  This is the July set Hello Friend from Avocado Arts.  I adore that phone line image, so cute! :) 

I made my card using the new LF-133 Grand Scalloped Rectangles Grand Nestabilities, and used the LF-132 Grand Rectangles Grand Nestabilities for the main inage.  I stamped the phone line, and then colored the hearts and grass in with Spica Atyou pens.   





Make sure to also check out the AA blog/FB page/website.

Back to birthday planning- enjoy! :)
Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Lisa Hetrick said...

Wub!

Jingle said...

Okay, totally loving that image and totally loving your card!

VanessaB said...

this is so sweet! great card!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOVE the scalloped edges--and that ribbon! SUPER fun!! The stamps--ADORABLE! LOVE:)

Riette said...

This is so sweet!! I wish South Africans were more into cards so they can enjoy cards like these!