July 19, 2011

we must ketchup




I have been wanting to play in more challenges out there, and am simply overwhelmed with the amount to choose from!  I saw the Paper Smooches Sparks challenge and thought it was a great opportunity to use these adorable images!

For this card I used the color combo of red, fawn, black, and kiwi.  I couldn't find anything "fawn" in color, so the burlap is playing that role today.   The tomato is paper pieced using Lime Twist "Fly A Kite" from MME.

off to enjoy yet another day of NON summer weather here in the PNW with the kids.
enjoy! Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Tonya said...

Cute card AJ! I sooo... know what you mean about the crappy summer weather here in the PNW! We even came to central Oregon in hopes of sun and warmth and we just got doused with major downpours!!!!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Cute cute!!!!

Jingle said...

Your card is too cute! And I am the same way! I want to do more challenges, but there are SO many out there and then once I do them I feel like I should keep doing them...and *whew!* LOL!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SUPER cute--love the design and the burlap! LOVE that little tomato!!!

Lisa H. said...

that burlap just makes this card....cute, AJ!

*Alison* said...

WOW.. this is stunning... I love the colors you used.. and the whole design of your creation..I love that you stamped your image on patterned paper.. :) so fun.. HUGS