August 29, 2011

Avocado Arts- Happy Halloween


Today all the pit crew is sharing projects using the September Avocado Arts set.  I just LOVE those chevron stripes- here I stamped the thin one back to back to make these fun square strips.   I love images that can be used in various ways!
The spider, has fabulous eyelashes!!  You can stamp eyeballs or eyelashes- so fun, even for a non spider person like myself! 
I made this somewhat clean, allowing for easy mailing, and mass producing should time allow!!


Make sure to check out the rest of the teams projects today, and the AA blog/FB page/website
Pin It Now!

9 comments:

Riette said...

I'm so glad to see you're still creating!! Everytime I see a posting from you I'm happy. Hope you are doing ok.

richardbreaks said...

I second Riette's sentiments! I am so psyched you are crafting!!!
Hope things are progressing well and easily.
Hugs-

Jingle said...

This is fabulous, AJ! I have been praying for you!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

HOOOOOW cute is that little spider??? And that diamond design on the side is SUPER! LOVE:)

Ruza's Craft Corner said...

LOL ~ super CUTE!! ;o)

Kelly Braund said...

Very cute! :) Also- I'm so sorry to hear of your illness. I have just adored your sweet personality since you joined up with Unity Stamps! Your great vibe just jumps right through the computer in every post you make! :) I will be thinking of you and hoping for your comfort & quick as possible recovery!

Julia said...

This is so adorable AJ! Love it! Sending you huge hugs!

gerrymoore said...

what a cute card for halloween! gkmoore@comcast.net

Annabella Merlin said...

What I love most with this card of yours? - It looks very clean! And what made the design fun? - The spider's cute eyelashes! And yes, the chevron stripes made such cute shapes!