August 2, 2011

Gina K Designs Invitational Hop-

We are very excited to extend an invitation to Gina K. Designs August Release Party. We have a fun evening planned for you - chatting, prizes, challenges, stamp sets reveal, design team shares, and most importantly, at the end of the party you will be able to go shopping!

If you came from Gina's blog, you're at the right place. If not make sure to head over to StampTV where you will find a list of all those participating in today's hop.

Here's a photo of one of the cards I will be sharing at the party.


I love stamping my own backgrounds when I can't find the right patterned paper- (I also LOVE patterned paper! ;)  I stamped the camera randomly onto the card front is the same color ink.  I stamped the focal image onto a Standard Circles LG.   I love leaving images partially colored in- So I just added the red to the hearts.


Hope to see you at the party, here are all the details:

Head on over to Carolina's blog to see what card she's sharing with you today and see you back here on tomorrow for the beginning of our three day Inspiration Blog Hop series for August! Pin It Now!

38 comments:

catdidit said...

Wonderful colors on this AJ! Love doing that too to make a dp!

Riette said...

Very nice, AJ!

Teri said...

Cute!

Tami Mayberry said...

Awesome as always!! <3

Tina Gilliland said...

Very nice!!! Love that camera... one of my favs.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Cute card, with terrific bg!

Lynne said...

AJ - Such a cute card - Love it! Thanks for sharing. BTW love that avocado color.

Joni said...

Nice work

Penne said...

Cute!

Oh2bnor said...

Very simple... I like it.
I have also been known to stamp my background paper... (great minds)

pamselinski said...

a wonderful idea to stamp background. love the card

Gerry said...

Cute card. I also like to make my own bg paper

Ravengirl said...

I love that card and it's partially colored camera! It always looks just right when you do it!

Suzanne J Dean said...

Great colors and love the background papers--too fun!

Hugz,
Suzanne

Lagene said...

Perfect BG, cute card!

Giovana said...

Love it AJ!! Your CAS creations are always fantastic!

Shauna K said...

super love this!! the CAS LO, the color combo, the stamped background paper- awesome!!

Kris said...

I remember those cameras and still love them! You card is very sweet! TFS!

Kris in Alaska
funamom at yahoo dot com

Gayle said...

Very cute card and especially like the stamped background "paper"

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a neat CAS card. Love the watermark look.

Billie Dee said...

Very unique! I like this style.

Sheahasu said...

Shake it like a Polaroid picture! Very cute!

Pat Jandacek said...

Great sentiment and CAS card. TFS

sandi said...

Too Cute!

lisa808 said...

Fun image & sentiment.

Lynn B. said...

You're work is always great, AJ. I learn so much by looking at your cards. You seem to have an internal editor of a sort that I very much need to get for myself.

Love that image! I had a camera that looked exactly like that right up until Kodak stopped making film for it.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SUPER cute color combo--and super cute stamps! I loved the stamps I was able to reveal today--and I can't wait to get these too!!!

jazy1m said...

Love the colors. Thanks for sharing.

WiltedRose said...

I love the hearts on lines - it reminds of of music notes, but with hearts instead of notes!! Thanks for showing me that even kind of blah-y color background paper can be beautifulled up with red!

Aloha,
Rosy

Kristie said...

What a fun image! Love how you made background paper with it :)

beneta said...

I really your card. The little bit of color makes it pop.

Susan said...

Love the background paper and the echoed image used as the focal point. Do they even make instamatic cameras any more?

Donna Phelan said...

Super card AJ! TFS!

Jennie said...

Fab design AJ!! Love the colors!

Janz said...

Love the matching background image.

nicke said...

so pretty your cards are very inspiring x

Sue D said...

Great card--I like how you stamped the camera in the background.

Emmy LOU said...

What fun cards. Very creative use of yet another great stamp set