August 10, 2011

praying for you

Back again with a card recently published in Paper Crafts Card Ideas for Paper Crafters.  I still haven't crafted in this last week, I have been going from doctor appt's to doctors appt's and have been exhausted and mojo less!  I appreciate everyone's comments and support- I will beat this! :)  Sorry- I won't bore you with random health care visits and chit chat, I am sure that's the LAST thing you come here to read!!


If you haven't had a chance to see this issue yet- it just came out and you can order it HERE.
 it's a great issue, I still see something new each time I go through it-


Stamps are from Gina K, dies- Spellbinders, and paper is MME (I think ;) 
enjoy!! Pin It Now!

11 comments:

Cheryl G said...

What a beautiful card!
I'm thinking about you AJ. Nothing that you have to say is boring. Just concentrate on getting through this and don't worry about what "others" might think!
Cheryl G

sandi said...

Thinking of you and just take care of yourself. We your followers just want you to get better and hope the best for you. Lobe you

Joan B said...

wow, this card is gorgeous!!! take care. hugs, joan

Paru Mahtani said...

All your card are absolutely stunning! inspirational! Thanks for sharing!

Toni K said...

AJ, don't know what is going on health wise, but genuinely hope things are better soon! Hugs!

Jingle said...

This is a very pretty card!!! I hope the appointments are going well!

Ravengirl said...

Love the card! I think that is just the magazine I need to take on our camping trip next week!

Emily Leiphart said...

I will read anything you write, AJ! I love this card and I just got the issue today. Big hugs!!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Hugs and prayers for you, AJ. Praying that your doctors have the knowledge and skill to rid you of this disease.

Lisa Petrella said...

Gorgeous card, AJ! LOVE the shape of the card base and that ultra yummy ribbon!! Stay strong! Sending positive energy your way!

Annabella Merlin said...

The card's design blew me away! I am psyched with the bow-ribbon amplifying the card's design!