August 14, 2011

sending some love your way...

Today all the pit crew is sharing projects using the August Avocado Arts set and sneaks from the September set.  I just *love* that little car image from the August set ZipNBy!
Those fabulous chevron stripes on the red card base are from the new September set-  There is a thicker one and a thinner one- and they will be USED and ABUSED!  I have already been playing around with them and love all the options they offer for backgrounds!   The rest of the card is all from ZipNBy set.





Make sure to check out the rest of the teams projects today, and the AA blog/FB page/website

 I just want to say thank you for the many supportive emails and comments while I am dealing with this not so great issue!  I plan on getting through it and back to normal life shortly after.  :)  It definitely puts things into perspective- and I think at first I thought I would just give up crafting all together, but I enjoy creating, and look forward to the times when I will be able to now.  It'll just be on a MUCH smaller scale than now!  After all, I am already in need of many MANY thank you's!

  Pin It Now!

10 comments:

Latisha said...

so cute! I like how you created the background with that chevron stamp, or whatever its called lol. Sending some love your way babe!

Mary Friederichsen said...

This is adorable AJ! Thank you for sharing!
I missed one blog post and I didn't know until I went back tonight and saw your little note.
I am going to add you to my daily prayer list AJ. Prayer is a powerful thing,and you will be surprised at how many Miracles are granted everyday. And you will surely be one of them. I have been following you since I started following Unity, which was about 4months into their opening!
I and your blog readers are here for you whenever you need to vent. With the Good news as well as the bad news. ( meaning the times that chemo can be rough.:))

May God Bless you and heal you,and may He Bless you Family as well!

Big Hugs,

Mary

Anita Dupps said...

I have just dicovered your blog. I like your style. I scrolled & found your post about your recent diagnosis. Just wanted to wish you & your family peace & hope as you face this.

Julia said...

So adorable! I LOVE that background!!! So glad to see you stamping AJ!

Jingle said...

OMG, I LOVE those chevron stamps! Your card is so cute! I have been thinking about you, dear! I hope this week is a good one for you!

Cathy P in AZ said...

Oh I LOVE this card! I can't WAIT to see the Sept set! Lovin' those chevrons!

Kalyn said...

I'm so glad you're going to keep up crafting even though things will be hectic. We need AJ Otto original cards! This card is adorable - love the touch of stitching and the stamping is just cutey cute. <3

Ruza's Craft Corner said...

Adorable card! Lovin the chevron stripes PP you created for this lovely card! ;o)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

JUST LOOOOOOOOOOOVE this card! I love the stitching--fab job!

Annabella Merlin said...

What I noticed with your designs, they look adorable despite of the less details you paste. And one thing, I love how the cards turn out to look sooo clean and simple. And this chevron stripes on the red card base? - definitely stunning!