August 31, 2011

Thankful for you-

It's September! 
Time for another Avocado Arts project- And the first day of school for us here!!

I used the new September set Thankful For You today.  Love those chevrons, keeping up with my promised of using and abusing them!  I stamped the basket and masked it off to stamp the apples.  Added a little bit of glossy accents to make them shiny, and it's the perfect little card for the first day of school!


Check back to the AA blog tomorrow- we have a GUEST!!!


Make sure to check out the rest of the teams projects today, and the AA blog/FB page/website
Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SUPER cute--love those little apples!! And I love that chevron stamp in the background!!! Great card:)

Julia said...

Love this AJ!

Kimberly Crawford said...

very cute!!! hugs, hugs, hugs!!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card!! tfs!!

Angie Blom said...

Awesome card Aj.. love the fall feel to this. xx

Annabella Merlin said...

What I love about this card? It's simplicity makes it look adorable! And I love the journaling. :)