September 14, 2011

My wish for you

 So- I have received an ABUNDANCE of cards and treats from so many people, I figured I better start getting busy on thank you's!  The 'My wish for you' set isn't a breast cancer set, but clearly, you can make it work for whatever your need is.  The set is meant to be used for all things-and a portion of sales will go to a charity each month.  
I made a set of four, and got tired...that's the new norm for now I guess!  I made a few with twine bows, and some with just knots-

I alternated with adhering the kraft layer flat and popping it up- Easy mailing with the flat ones!!   I can only handle so many of one design, so I will be using the same colors and a new layout for the next batch!  Now, off to write inside and send off!!

Make sure to check out the rest of the teams projects today, and the AA blog/FB page/website
Pin It Now!

11 comments:

VanessaB said...

these are wonderful! :)

Jingle said...

These are really cute, AJ! I am continuing to pray for you! I hope you are doing well!

Holly - Wild Wyoming Art Cafe' said...

Beautiful AJ. Love these. Hugs

Ravengirl said...

Love these sweet and simple cards! I hope all those treats and cards are helping you to keep your spirit up!

Nana said...

Sencilla y elegante.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! I love your cards--they are so simple but packed with amazingness! LOOOOOOVE your twine and this stamp set:) HUGS to you:)

Julia said...

Absolutely beautiful AJ! Hope you're feeling better each day!

Kimberly Crawford said...

I love these! Such a fantastic design!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!

Christine said...

Really lovely :)

richardbreaks said...

These are adorable AJ.
Keeping you in my thoughts, girlfriend. Hope treatments aren't sucking too badly.
Big Hugs.

Annabella Merlin said...

the color combi is perfect! Simple yet adorable! I love the twine, made the card look so fab! This would also look good on scraps!