September 30, 2011

two times in a row!!


Well, like we need any excuse to make cards....Happy World Card Making Day!! :)
I am actually not going to be able to craft any today, (soccer tourney- obviously they don't check the WCMD calendar first! ;) but did a few yesterday in preparation!


Still in that early Christmas mode- I love this Santa outfit from the new Ho Ho's and Holiday Blessings!! I know I used it yesterday as well...but it's just so fun!  I used the new E8-003 Classic Triple Scallop & the E8-001 Classic Scallop Edgeabilities on the bottom of the card and some S4-114 Standard Circles LG for the clothes. 



 And here's another one from a previous months set-(Just because it's WCMD, and I hadn't shared it yet! ;)  I believe this is the July set ZipNBy.  It also uses the S4-114 Standard Circles LG, and the S4-347 Labels Twenty Three.



Make sure to check out the rest of the teams projects today, and the AA blog/FB page/website
Pin It Now!

8 comments:

richardbreaks said...

Great job AJ! Happy WCMD!

richardbreaks said...

And thanks for ALL the inspiration!!

Julia said...

Super cute Aj! Love those stamped circle elements!

Sandra said...

cute cards, love how you use your punches and dies!
Sandra ltb

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHH! I love that border punch and your highlights for the santa suit:)

Pamela said...

Great cards! :)

Leslie Turner said...

Love, love, love your cards, AJ! You have the gift!!

Jingle said...

These are so cute!