September 22, 2011

a wee bit out of season...

So, I am definitely our of practice at this blogging thing!  I know it's fall...and I should be sharing my typical beloved Halloween projects or even something fall-like...but I simply haven't been able to craft yet since my last surgery-
So, you get one of my Paper Crafts pub from the Stamp It Cards Vol 8.  I think this may be my favorite of the several in there!

 

 The card is made using the Grand Nestabilities die templates from Spellbinders and Unity Stamps.  The paper is Bella BLVD I think...

Once I regain some better use of my arm I may get some more projects made over the next week!
Pin It Now!

20 comments:

Riette said...

Great to 'see' from you!! Hang in there and get better soon!

~Tammy~ said...

So happy you shared even if it's not "typical" for this season! So very stylish!

Shauna K said...

this is wonderful! love the layered paper and stamping behind the image, and the shaped card is so different! love it!

Rachel B said...

That is a beautiful card AJ. And it is never to early to start on Mother's Day cards! I hope you get to feeling well enough to craft again real soon!

Ruby said...

This card is beautiful.

Erin said...

Great use of pink and yellow, one of my fav combos!

Kary said...

Hi AJ! How are you? So glad to visit you, and I LOVE your card!! Love the lovely image & colour combo. Look forward to your coming projects. Take good care. {{hugs}}

Tenia Nelson said...

Yay Miss AJ!!!! Love this card and I have been thinking about you!!!

Linda said...

hello AJ
How are you feeling? your card is wonderful.

Jingle said...

I love this card, AJ! It's fabulous!

Ravengirl said...

Very cute card!

jackie 4124 said...

Beautiful card AJ

Jen said...

Gorgeous card, AJ! Hope you are feeling better now. Praying for your health!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOVE the shape!! And the tulle--YOU ROCK:)

Emily Keaton said...

Oh, this is WONDERFUL! I love those big scallops. That dress form looks so elegant. :)

jennifer mitten said...

This is so cute! I am sorry to hear about your health issues. Please take good care of yourself!

Karen L said...

Wow, I love this card!! So simple and yet striking because of the colors and design!

shuggy said...

cute!

Roslyn said...

A very lovely card! I love how the die created the scalloped border for the card (I hope that makes sense!)

Diana Daniel said...

I love the nestabilities.