October 29, 2011

Holiday hello

We are back sharing more projects using the November set from Avocado Arts, Bring on the holiday cheer. 


I used the circle that is meant to be an ornament for my background.  I was going to try and free hand it like I normally do, but decided on mapping out a grid on my base first with a pencil.  I measured squares about 1/2" across, and then stamped in every other one, alternating on the next line.  Then erase your lines, and done.  Fairly even circles! ;)


Make sure to check out the rest of the teams projects today, and the AA blog/FB page/websiteAA is on pinterest now as well- follow them! 
Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Rachel W K said...

wow this is gorgeous! i love the nice winter colors too... i would never be able to get my circles so even!

-rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! I LOVE those white trees with the red cardinal! BEAUTIFUL circles for the background!! YOU ROCK, AJ:)

Kimberly Crawford said...

oooooh! I love those trees on the kraft!!! gorgeous!

Jingle said...

Very cute card!

Kelley Eubanks said...

So cute AJ!! I love that color combo!