November 29, 2011

Avocado Arts time!

and yes, it's IS cold outside!  At least here it is.  I have been freezing for *weeks* now- it's only dipping into the lower 40's, but I think that's about cold enough thank you very much.

My card today uses the snowflakes from the Brrr and Nerdy snow peeps to create the pattern and Spellbinders S4-340 Create A Flake Three to make the actual sparkly snowflake.  I have a thing for making patterns with images like this, I love how you can line the snowflake up perfectly even...although I eyeballed mine and they aren't perfectly lined up- ;)




Make sure to check out the rest of the teams projects today, and the AA blog/FB page/website
Pin It Now!

7 comments:

FibreJunky said...

Oh, AJ, that's lovely!!! And looks like I'd best get on the ball. Go look at my blog...there's something there for you. (seriously, just for you. Not a meme.)

Jingle said...

WOW! This is really stunning! Great card, AJ!

Rachel W K said...

this is beautiful, I love the snowy colors! And that glittered snowflake is just perfection!

-rachel w k
rwkrafts.blogspot.com

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SUPER cute--LOVE the glittered snowflake...and I LOVE the snowflake that you stamped! GORGEOUS color story too!! Great job:)

Emily Leiphart said...

So classy, AJ! I love the background you made with the snowflake!

Beate said...

Beautiful card, AJ! Thinking about you!
Hugs and smiles

DAVID HAAS said...

Hello,
I have a question about your blog. Please email me!
Thanks,
David