November 17, 2011

Jingle bells

This is definitely my most favorite time of year...I just love the holidays.  Here's a fun treat holder I made that is in the current issue of Holiday Cards and More-  It's a Chinese style take out box covered with some Echo Park paper, and also uses Spellbinders dies, Waltzingmouse Stamps, Artistic Wire, May Arts ribbon, and Kaiser gems.  I attached to small 'jingle' bells to the artistic wire at the top.
Pop in some home made cookies or candies (or your store bought even ;) And you have a quick teacher, hostess, or co worker gift!


You can get a copy of this issue here.





enjoy!! Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Jingle said...

I love this!!! I mean, really, it DOES have my name all over it! HAHAHA!!!!

Lesley Langdon said...

I love this too, just like Jingle! That patterned paper cut in half in the middle is GENIUS!

Rachel W K said...

great idea, so cute!! and i loooove that bright pattern paper!

Becky Carafa said...

Oooo, I know what I'm doing for Adam's teacher's gift! This is a perfect tea holder!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOVE the idea of cutting the patterned paper in half--and I LOVE your die....but that bow is my FAV! LOOOOOOVE:) Congrats on your pub!