November 15, 2011

yea for holiday cheer!

Sending holiday cheer! Its AA time and today we are sneaking in peeks of the new December set Brrr! and the Nerdy Snow Peeps-  The sentiment is from November's set Bring on the Holiday cheer. 

I stamped my snowman and then his hat.  I cut the hat out and popped it up with foam squares onto his cute little head!  In this set, the tie, eyes, mouth, carrot nose, and arms are all separate pieces so you can customize your snow guy! 


Make sure to check out the rest of the teams projects today, and the AA blog/FB page/websiteAA is on pinterest now as well- follow them! 
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Jingle said...

This is super cute!

Julia said...

So darling AJ and I love the color combo!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOVE this! I love that red and teal--I LOVE that little string and that snowman --SUPER CUTE:)

Rhea Weigand said...

so many different ideas with the same snowman...I love him