December 31, 2011

Be Mine!


And on to the next holiday! Can you believe Valentine stuff is out already?  Christmas clearance on one aisle and these adorable little candy conversation hearts on another! 

Today were sharing projects from the new January AA set, Sweet Treat Sweetie.  It doesn't show very well in the photo, but I stamped, cut out, and popped the red heart up on foam squares. 


Make sure to check out the rest of the teams projects today, and the AA blog/FB page/website
Pin It Now!

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

cute card and I chuckled at your christmas clearance vs. valentines day goodies...just experienced that at Joann's...btw, you asked about the heart shape on my card from the other day...it was a doily:) happy new year!

Julia said...

Super cute AJ!Wishing you a wonderful and healthy new year!

joscelyne cutchens said...

i love valentine's day. i love hearts and lovey stamp sets. :)

Angi said...

Adorable card. I'm so ready for some chocolate for Valentine's Day. Happy New Year!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY! I love that panel with the colored hearts--reminds me of those sweetheart candies! FUN!

Jingle said...

This is just super cute!