December 8, 2011

Long time no post!  I have spent the last 2 weeks sick with a horrible cough AND sinus infection!  I am starting to feel better, but now the holidays are sneaking up seriously FAST!  I lost a lot of time being sick!!!
Onto my card- 
This is one of my cards from the Card Creations Get Inspired issue- The inspiration photo was a stack of older vintagey styled postcards.  I don't do vintage very well...  so I did clean vintage!   ;)  This card uses several Unity stamps- Vintage Post Card, and the sentiments are from another kit (which I can't find on the website-sorry!) The dies are from Spellbinders- S4-168 Large Labels.


You can get the issue here.  I love to see how everyone views the inspiration differently!!

enjoy!


Pin It Now!

15 comments:

Christine said...

Glad you are on the mend. Lovely 'clean vintage' card x

richardbreaks said...

Love it!! Hurry and get 100%! I'm a sicky too!!!

Jingle said...

So pretty!

Angela said...

Here ya go, AJ! :)
http://www.unitystampco.com/product/680-roots-wings.aspx
THe Kit is called ROOTS & Wings.
PRETTY CARD!

Anne Tussing said...

Great card! I love your "clean vintage!"

Ruby said...

Great card.

Emily Keaton said...

What a cool postcard card. I love how you layered these!

jennifer mitten said...

This is so cute!

JPScraps said...

Glad you're feeling better. The card is fabulous.

Kary said...

This is so sweet, AJ! Hope you feel better. Take care.

crafternz said...

Hope you are feeling better...love your card, the simplicity and elegance feel...

Roslyn said...

Love how you used the spellbinders dies here! Awesome card.
Hope you feel better - sinus infections are so not fun.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Congrats on your publication--LOVE this card! FUN and creative!!!

Lisa H. said...

this is awesome AJ, not surprised it was pub'd. love it. feel better!

Beate said...

I am sorry to hear you were sick. I hope you get better soon. The card looks amazing! Congratulations on having it in the magazine.
Hugs and smiles