January 31, 2012

Gina K Designs Release party hop



The Gina K. Design Team is excited to invite you to another fabulous Release Party tonight!!  The party starts at 7:00 pm Central Time in the  Stamp TV Release Party Forum.  Join us for Challenges, Contest Questions, Design Team Samples, Full Stamp Set Reveals and, of course, party chit chat!!!  Everything will go "live" at 7:00 pm Central in Gina's Store, so there won't be any long wait to start shopping!  Hope to see you there!

If you came from Carolina's blog, then you're right where you should be. If not, please go to StampTV where you will find a list of all those participating. Here's a sneak peek of one of the cards I will be sharing with you at the party tonight:

 For my card today, I used Melanie's new set Stately Flowers 3.  I stamped the larger flower as a background image onto the pink card stock, and then stamped the sentiment onto the Labels Fourteen die.
I am sooo not a colorer, so I tend to shy away from using floral images that need to be colored.  ;)  I did however, add my own flower using the new Bauble Blossoms one die.  I finished my card off with some Want2Scrap Nestabling in hot pink.





Make sure to stop on by Stamp TV  to continue the hop and see you tonight at the party! Pin It Now!

24 comments:

Jingle said...

This is gorgeous!

Olga said...

Mmm, I love the flower background!

Melanie said...

Love the watermarked flower on this hot pink and contrast of the yellow and black!

Rhonda Miller said...

What a beautiful card. I love how you used the stamp as your background. TFS.

alex said...

Love the colour combo, your designer DP is such a pretty idea, and as for the flower, just love it :-)

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Oh wow Love it AJ. Love all the bling and the sentiment. Cant wait to see the full set. Great paper used.

Lori said...

Very pretty AJ!! Love your idea to make the flower a background instead of coloring!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a lovely card. I can see the great detail you went to putting all those gems on the label too. And, the background paper is perfect.

Monica said...

Very pretty card. Love the colors you chose.

Oneofakind said...

I love the stamped background. The colors are inspiring for the upcoming valentines.

Ravengirl said...

This is really great to see how you used Melanie's floral image without coloring. I'm definitely not a confident colorer, so this is really nice.

scrappinmommom said...

Really like the stamped background and the bling.

zehra said...

love the background paper you created, beautiful

Wide Eyed Stamper said...

AJ this is a classy stunner! love that pink and black with pop of yellow. i hope to gain the patience to do bling border like that one day :)

karen

Donna Phelan said...

BEAUTIFUL!

Susan Sieracki said...

I love the subtle background using that flower. This card is really cute and I LOVE that bling.

Lynn B. said...

Great solution to the coloring dilemma. I like the way you used the flower stamp. It's every bit as pretty as a background stamp as it is a focal image.

Barbara said...

AJ, I love that you made your own DP from the new Magnolia stamp. Very clever and it is a wonderful way to get out of coloring. Love all the bling around the sentiment piece.

Golda said...

What a beautiful card!

pamselinski said...

Love your homemade designer paper. Those flowers are gorgeous

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty!!

Making Jesus Famous said...

I love the nestabling around this card!

Anita Braddock said...

How Beautiful love the colors ans the flower is Awesome love the spellbinders die used and the added bling adds that pop factor. thanks for sharing
abbraddock@msn.com

Cheryl Wright said...

What a great way to make a flower! And that flower in the background? Stunning! It gives the card a real elegance.