January 12, 2012

I'm on a roll!

I think this is the 3rd post for this week!

I am trying to get back into creating more often...and I get to *finally* use my new M-Bossibilities!  Have you see the first few days of the Abillities and Beyond Blog Frenzy?!
I decided to play along with the Market Street Stamps challenge- the colors were speaking to me.

I used the leaf stamp from the 'follow your heart' set to make the pattern above the sentiment.  The rest is pretty basic! ;)

enjoy!

Pin It Now!

8 comments:

Jenny said...

So glad you are getting back into the swing of things!! :) Such a sweet card, love the color!! :) :)

Jingle said...

This is so cute! So glad you are getting back to creating more often!

Ravengirl said...

Love this! Great colors!

Samantha Casey said...

Beautiful layout! I love the pattern you made from that stamp set, it's so creative to use the leaf that way! Amazing job! Good luck with the Market Street Stamps' challenge!
-Sam

Amy said...

How creative!!!! I love how you thought outside the box for this one.....you did wonders with these colors! Thanks for playing along with our Paint the Town challenge!

Brenda Weaver said...

such a cute CAS design! Thanks for playing along in MSS challenge!

Stephanie Washburn said...

Love this, AJ! So neat and clean and PRETTY! Never would have thought to use those leaves to make a flower- very creative! Thanks for playing along with us!

jodyleblanc said...

Great cards! ;)