January 11, 2012

Samantha Walker Creative team hop!

Welcome to our Samantha Walker Creative Team Monthly Blog Hop! Are you ready for some inspiration? You should have arrived here from Cristal's blog, however if you didn't, you should hop onto Samantha's blog, as that is where all the pretty creations start, and you don't want to miss out!

So, this is my first EVER digital anything.  I am not digitally handy, and I tend to struggle with anything more than checking my email... ;)  This is from her A-Z Mega Pack school collection, and uses different elements.   I still have a TON to learn, and am hoping to only improve, but for a first go, I am pretty happy with it!!  Check out all her digital collections here at JessicaSprague.com.

Also-make sure to check out the prize Samantha is offering up as well!!

Head on over to Eva's blog next!!
Pin It Now!

11 comments:

sharon g said...

Your background paper is really pretty. Not just a plain red...

joscelyne cutchens said...

ten zillion times better than my first digital layouts! i like it! :)

Jingle said...

Very cute page!

Joy said...

Cute layout!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a great LO! I love that scissor border!

glowegal said...

Aww so cute! The lil scissor boarder is just adorable!

Trisha said...

Great job on your first ever digital project. These are not easy, in my opinion. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

Sister Bow said...

I really like those school elements, and the background paper color, great tones!

Ashley Cook said...

Yay. Love the use of the Samantha's products.

Lauretta DeShane said...

LOVE your designs...thank you

Judy Scott said...

Love everything