January 9, 2012

Sending some love your way...

long time no post- wrapping things up from the holidays around here!!  And chemo.  And life sometimes just gets a wee bit busy!! :)

I thought I would share this little treat bag which is in the current issue of PC Mag. (found here)  It uses my trusty Spellbinders dies and Edgeabilities as well as Avocado Arts stamps.
It's a quick and easy way to dress up some store bought candies for the class, friend, or your kids teacher.  (I would definitely change the sentiment then! ;)



enjoy!! Pin It Now!

7 comments:

richardbreaks said...

ADORABLE! Happy 2012, AJ!

Jingle said...

This is super cute!

Emily Leiphart said...

I loved this when I saw it in the magazine and I love it here, too!

My Angel said...

Cute!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOOOVE this little bag! Super cute use of the stamps and punch!

Margarita said...

What a great (simple and quick too!) gift idea. I've tried looking for the spellbinders edgebility and can't find this particular one you used. Any hints and or info on where to get this? Thanks!!!

jodyleblanc said...

I love your designs and sketches. ;)