February 28, 2012

Happy Leap Day!

So long time no post- life has been crazy- all in a good way! :)

Today the pit crew are sharing projects from the new March set, Springtime Celebrations.   I am not usually a fan of pastels.  Here and there, and maybe mixed in with other darker shades, they're ok.  But not on their own.  But once a year, I pull out the pastel inks and card stocks!

For my card today, I decided to leave the egg as the focus on the white die cut- it's stamped in Clearsnap Papay Cream pigment ink.  The little chevrons are totally awesome in this egg!  The grass, which is a separate stamp, is stamped in  Clearsnaps Lime ink. 

I think the chevrons make up for the Easter pastel colors!




Make sure to check out the rest of the teams projects today, and the AA blog/FB page/website
Pin It Now!

5 comments:

rlovew said...

Adorable card!

~amy~ said...

sweet!!

Jingle said...

Such a pretty card!

Emily Leiphart said...

Gorgeous CAS card, AJ! I love the soft colours and textures.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

AMAZING, AJ! I just love how you used that bottom piece as grass! I would never have thought of this! LOOOOOOOOVE!