February 14, 2012

Lucky to have you


It's the 15th! Time for a sneaky peek of next months set!  For my card today, I used the new Avocado Style Borders and Sentiments, February's set;  Wishes & Kind Thoughts, and March's set; Springtime Celebrations. 
I stamped the border image from the Borders set three times along the right side, alternating them.  I layered several Circle Nestabilities, stamped with the image from the March set.  I then stamped a few random hearts from the February set in pink inside the border image.

Valentines one day, St. Patty's the next , just like the department stores! ;)




Make sure to check out the rest of the teams projects today, and the AA blog/FB page/website


        -The Pit Crew-
Pin It Now!

8 comments:

Auntie Em said...

I like those little hearts stamped into the border. Great card! :)

Jingle said...

Very cute!

Trisha said...

This is a very sweet card. Love the border with hearts.

Emily Leiphart said...

This is fabulous, AJ! I love how you put sparkly pink hearts in that border!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHH! I just love this card--I LOVE the background stamping! SO CLEVER! And I LOVE the little hearts! FAB job!

Emily Branch said...

Such a cute card! I adore how you put the hearts in that little border!

Jenny said...

sweet card AJ love it!! (: hope youre doing great my friend. would love to hear from you (: sending hugs!

Alice said...

Please tell me where to find the quatrefoil border stamp. I don't see it on the Avocado Arts website. Thanks.