February 7, 2012

Samantha Walker Creative team hop!

It's that time of the month again- the Samantha Walker Creative Team is sharing some fabulous projects for you!

Also- Samantha is offering up a FABULOUS prize of one of her die sets from Spellbinders!  More on that below.


First, my cards,  I decided to use the Blossoms Tags and Accents die set on both projects just so you could see the dies in action. 
First up, a simple Valentine- a shaped card using the largest of the die templates in the set.   I stamped the sentiment (from the Blossom Stackers) onto the middle die.  the card is finished off with some red gemstones.

Next, another Valentine ;) I used the dies on a card paired up with some Creative Imaginations paper.  I stamped the hearts (from the With All My Heart set) randomly on the top portion of the card, as well as on the focal point and finished it off with some ribbon, and a few pearls. 

onto the prize giving info!

This Month, Samantha is giving away a set of Spellbinders dies…the Blossom tags and Accents set!
To enter, just leave a comment on my blog during February 8th and February 12th. Winner will be announced on Samantha's Facebook page on Monday February 13th. 

For additional entries:
1. receive an additional entry for commenting on each of the other blogs in the blog hop. 
2. go here (www.samanthaleewalker.blogspot.com) and follow Samantha Walker's blog 
3. follow her on Facebook (www.facebook.com/samanthawalkerdesigns)
4. sign up for an e-mail subscription to Samantha's blog and you will automatically receive a link to a free SVG cutting file that you can download and use on your personal electronic cutter. Link will be e-mailed early next week.
To receive the additional entries, and get the link to the free SVG file, mention in your comment on Samantha's blog (www.samanthaleewalker.blogspot.com) that you have done so! 

WOW, that is 13 chances to win!

Make sure you head on over to Eva's blog next!! 
 
 
Pin It Now!

42 comments:

SnowflakeDreams1 said...

Love your cards. Thank you for sharing.

Anita Braddock said...

Awesome Cards love the colors and the spellbinders dies you used is great. Love the way you have layered. thanks for sharing.
abbraddock@msn.com
iam a follower and on facebook.

jaylen watkins said...

Thanks for this interesting and eye catchy designs.

Resume Examples

Michele from MS said...

Simply beautiful - Love you projects! http://michelescraftroom.blogspot.com/

Lori Comeau said...

Very sweet cards.
http://lorisartsyobsession.blogspot.com/

kendell said...

Thank you for sharing your cards, they are really excellent. Kindest regards

Clare D. said...

Sweet cards! Thanks for the chance to win! cjdempsey9 at msn dot com

Margie H said...

Great cards, AJ! I'm lovin' that shaped card - one of my fav tech! Have a great day :)

Jamie Lane [Cripps] said...

These are so beautiful!

Jingle said...

Super cute cards, AJ!!!

Scrapthat said...

Very pretty! TFS!

Guiseppa said...

OH AJ...your card are always so cute! I love seeing what you make every month!

JPScraps said...

Great cards!!

Margie said...

How pretty!!

Barbara said...

I love the shaped cards, so I know I'd love the dies! Thank you for the opportunity to add to my creative habits!

Pinky said...

These are soooooo freakin cute! :) ♡

Helle Bilde Müller said...

Wow how cute are those cards? I really love them!

cpup40 said...

I love your cards. Thanks for sharing with everyone.

Tammy Ozuna said...

Love the way you used those dies!

Nicole said...

Love your cards! Thanks for sharing!

crafter1953 said...

Hi, love your cards very creative and fun. Thanks for a chance to win.

Angi Barrs said...

The circle shape is fabulous. Love your designs. :)

joscelyne cutchens said...

cute cards!

PAT said...

Beautiful cards! Thanks

Yvonne said...

Cute cards!

Gwen said...

TFS your projects! I need to go make a shaped card with my Spellbinders!

famillemarleau said...

Love your cards. They're gorgeous. Thanks for sharing, Johanne L.

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

great projects. thanks for sharing.

Karen L said...

Beautiful cards and I love that die cut!!

L Townsend said...

Wow I love em
thanks for the ideas
love the hop

Trisha said...

Wow, great use of dies. Love your pretty cards. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

Joan said...

Thanks for sharing these great cards!!
Love the colors you used and the dies.

Jan Garber said...

I love using dies with my cards! Nice the way you layered these! That die set would be great to have!

Sally said...

Cute Valentine idea

Kray said...

These cards are so cute!

Marie97 said...

Cute cards...TFS

Lana said...

Wow! Very cute cards! Thanks for sharing.

JulieChats said...

I just got my Silhouette and can't wait to try some of Samantha's designs! And now the Spellbinders are on my list! Thanks for the inspiration!

Jenny said...

Cute cards girl, love em!! (:

Sue D said...

Wonderful cards!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOOOOOOOVE love love these cards--I LOVE that first one! It almost looks like lips! BEAUTIFUL dies! And that second one--wow! I LOVE those papers! BEAUTIFULLY done! HUGS!

Jai Holland said...

Very cute cards. Thanks for the ideas.