March 29, 2012

Friendship is made with love




Happy Friday!


Today we are sharing projects from the new April set Sew Nice fro Avocado Arts.

 I'm stilllllll stuck on using this yellow, red, aqua combo....but avoided rounding the corner of my card today!  :)  I used the fake stitching line in aqua from ClearSnap on the white card stock and on my Spellbinders Page Maps label.  I really can't sew to save my life, so, this is about as close as I am going to get to the real deal!  ;)    The heart is the from the July set, Hello Friend (Although I do believe there are other hearts similar to this size in another set as well) and is covered with stickles.  I finished my card off with some bling from Want2Scrap



Make sure to check out the rest of the teams projects today, and the AA blog/FB page/website
Enjoy!!!
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

such a sweet and cute card .... love it!! (: (: (: hope you are doing great!!!

Julia said...

Super cute! Love the way you did the stitching!!!

kdnkdd said...

Like the stitching.

kdnkdd said...

Like the stitching.