March 8, 2012

Gina K Designs Release party hop

Welcome!


The Gina K. Design Team is excited to invite you to another fabulous Release Party tonight!!! The party starts at 7:00 pm Central Time in the Stamp TV Release Party Forum. Join us for Challenges, Contest Questions, Design Team Samples, Full Stamp Set Reveals and, of course, party chit chat!!! Everything will go "live" at 7:00 pm Central in Gina's Store so there won't be any long wait to start shopping! Hope to see you there!




If you came from the Stamp TV, then you're right where you should be. If not, please go to Stamp TV where you will find a list of all those participating. Here's a sneak peek of one of the cards I will be sharing with you at the party tonight:




 For my card today, I opted for paper piecing in stead of coloring it in...(I'm not a great colorer, true story ;)  I often avoid "real" coloring like Theresa has mastered!!    
This is a sneak peek of the new Stamp TV set, Petals and Wings.

I stamped the image onto white card stock, then repeated on various colors of card stock, cut out, and adhere to the main image.  I love these colors together- bright and cheery, now if we can only get some weather to match it!!   I finished it off with some blue bling!




Head on over to Carolina's blog, to continue the hop and see you tonight at the party!


enjoy!
Pin It Now!

33 comments:

Tina Gilliland said...

Such a cute card. I need that die cut!! Love it.

Melanie said...

love the pop of red!!

Jingle said...

I love this! So cute and great shape!

catdidit said...

Awesome AJ! Yea, Im like Tina, need that die now! LOL

Carolina said...

So adorable AJ!

Elaine said...

This is lovely AJ
Hugs Elaine

Wide Eyed Stamper ~ Craft n Be Happy said...

Love your paper piecing!

NJMullins said...

darling job and choice of papers! Great concept and cute card!

Judy McMullen said...

Cute card, AJ! Love the die cut card base!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is a wonderful card. I love to piece work too.

Crafty Math Chick said...

Looks terrific AJ - love the fun postage stamp shape and whimsical quality. Hope you are continuing to feel well! HUGS!

KonaRose said...

Looks like a darling card, AJ! I'm into paper piecing, too - TFS!!

joy said...

Sweet card. Love the little bling you added.

Carol E said...

What a cute card, thank you so much for sharing it.

Kris said...

So cute! Can't wait to see more!

Kris in Alaska
funamom at yahoo dot com

Scrapacat said...

Oh so cute! I love the die you used for the card shape. I think we should do more paper piecing too - you could be starting a trend! ;o)

Oneofakind said...

So cute! Love the sneak peek.
Air balloons for air mail kinda with the postage trimmed card.

zehra said...

love the CAS look and awesome sentiment

Ravengirl said...

This is really cute! I love how you have used the postage stamp shape for the card base.

Donna Phelan said...

Cuuuuute! I like the look of paper piecing! :)

Gayle said...

Great beginning of this hop, AJ. Awesome paper piecing and love that die.

Monica said...

Adorable! What a cute project.

Tammy Andrzejczak said...

Really cute, love the shape.

Susan said...

I'm with you on not being a great colorer, but I'm too lazy to cut out things, too. This looks wonderful!

Jan said...

Love your card....colors are so nice.

Becky said...

This is so cute. I love the shape..

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

AJ I love the way your card turned out. Ya here in Washington state we get different weather. It cold and then you see snow. HA I love the surprise of it all.

Anita Braddock said...

Supper cute Card love the colors
Love the Balloon love the Heart in the middle.
thanks for sharing.
abbraddock@msn.com

Cheryl Wright said...

Wow, such a fun image! Love the colors you've used.

Lisa Brinker said...

What a cute card. This inspires me to do more paper piecing.

Regina Hardy said...

Love the masculine card with the stars. Very 'pretty'.

Em's Thoughts said...

Beautiful cards. Thanks for sharing.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Love the little ballon and clouds