March 14, 2012

Hey Chick- Avocado Arts style

Woo Hoo for Thursday- No school tomorrow means it's my Friday today!  I am so looking forward to a three day weekend. 

Today the whole pit crew is here to share sneaks of next months set along with this months...

My card for today uses the chick and sentiment from this months set Springtime Celebrations, and the faux-sew line (my own made up name ;) from next months set, Sew nice.  (I stamped the faux-sew line a few times since I can't sew to save my life...way more realistic this way!  :)
I can see myself using this stamp often since my sewing machine and I broke up a while back!  I keep threatening to take it out and try again, but it's got an awful temper...

Make sure to check out the rest of the teams projects today, and the AA blog/FB page/website


        -The Pit Crew-
Pin It Now!

8 comments:

Emily Branch said...

TOTALLY and COMPLETELY cute ALL THE WAY!! I love the faux stitching stamp and the cute little Egg person!! PRECIOUS!

Jenny said...

So cute and adorable! LOVE IT!! (: (:

Elaine said...

Fabulous card AJ
Well done
Hugs Elaine

Jingle said...

This is SO super cute!

NinaN said...

Cute!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SOOOOOO cute! LOVE the papers and I LOVE the faux stitching (I was going to do something similar--great minds think alike!!!)!!!

Ruza's Craft Corner said...

Sweet card! ;o)

kdnkdd said...

How cute.