March 11, 2012

Mint Motif- Beyond Borders, Too and Simply Sentiments




Two new stamp set from Mint Motif makes its debut today over at i {heart} papers!  The first set is called Beyond Borders, Too  and the second is Simply Sentiments.  Make sure to head on over the store to check them both out.

I love patterns.  This set is so awesome if you ask me. (And so are the sentiments ;)   I love being able to stamp my own patterned paper in colors I want and with fun trendy designs. 

I decided to go with a baby themed card here.  I stamped the diamond patterned circle (my own made up description) image first in ColorBox Rosebud ink.  The second row is stamped in Shabby pink.  The third uses pink.  I masked off the label die, then stamped the pink again.  I then lined up the label die with the pattern below and secured with foam squares.

make sure to check out the rest of the girls sharing projects today:

AJ Otto  (here)


Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Jingle said...

Very nice card!

Kimberly Crawford said...

CUTE! Love the colors of pink!!

Geny said...

Adorable!! Love the shape and colors!!

Julie Masse said...

Such a sweet card AJ! :)

~amy~ said...

LOVE all the pink!

Emily Leiphart said...

This is so fabulous, AJ! Awesome design.

Ryann Salamon said...

This is so adorable, AJ! Love the gradient of pink. So soft and girly :)