March 28, 2012

More Mint Motif

Quick fly by post today-

I have another Mint Motif card to share. If you haven't heard, two new stamp set from Mint Motif are now available at i {heart} papers!  The first set is called Beyond Borders, Too  and the second is Simply Sentiments.  Make sure to head on over the store to check them both out.


For my card today- I decided to play along with the polka dots.  I love polka dots, and these are a great size.  The sentiment prompted me to use a Spellbinders heart die, although, I think this could be an anytime of year card.  It's finished off with some teal May Arts ribbon and teal Want2Scrap baby bling.

I seem to go in spurts of color/style patterns- I have used this color combo a few times lately, and the corner rounding thing...?  all of sudden, I notice all of my cards have it!  I'll bore of them both and move onto another random spurt I'm sure...  Anyone else do this?

enjoy! Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Jingle said...

Awesome color combination! Super cute card!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHH! I love the white space at the top! And that teal ribbon--LUSH! LOVE this card:) YOU ROCK!

kdnkdd said...

Like polka dots.