March 22, 2012

Sketch for you to try, Mint Motif, and other news...

I am back with another card using the newest Mint Motif release-

Two new stamp set from Mint Motif are now available at i {heart} papers!  The first set is called Beyond Borders, Too  and the second is Simply Sentiments.  Make sure to head on over the store to check them both out.

So, I *finally* got around to playing along in a sketch challenge...

mar2012sketch
 Check it out over at I {heart} 2 Stamp!

I love how Jen's card turned out, not so sure about mine.  It was definitely a challenge!!  ;)  I am a not-so-many-layers type of gal! I stamped the border from Beyond Borders, Too image repeatedly onto the white piece of cardstock in grey ink.  I then used the sentiment to create the pattern on the label. 

I attached the white border stamped piece and the Spellbinders die cuts with my 3D Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L...On to the news-  I have been invited to join their 2012 team!
I hear there is a give away over on their blog!
Head on over their to join in-
enjoy!
Pin It Now!

7 comments:

Jingle said...

Congratulations on the new DT! Your card is great!

Laurel said...

Love your card and congrats on the new DT!

Jenny said...

Such a pretty card! LOVE! and congrats on the DT!! (:

Vera W. Yates (Ling) said...

Congrats on the DT, AJ. They're lucky to have you. Like you, I'm not a -not-so-many-layers type of gal and I think you card still looks awesome & fun. :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Congrats! And I love your take on this sketch--beautiful white on white...and I LOVE those stamps you used! FAB!

Angi said...

Big Congrats to ya! Love your card!

kdnkdd said...

Love this, grey is one of my favorite colors.