March 27, 2012

Skipping Stones Designs Sketch #121


Back again with another fabulous sketch from Angi Barrs this week-


I think Angi's sketches rock since I am a less is more sort of gal!!  Love the geometric shapes in all of them-


And once again, exercising some creativity with the sketch, I decided on one longer panel behind the diamond shape instead of the 3 rectangle.  I used the Beautiful Botanicals set again, love those silhouette flowers.

I am so very thankful to the Skipping Stones Designs crew for allowing me an opportunity to play along with them this month!!

Make sure to check out the rest of the girls take on it over on the Skipping Stones Designs Blog!
Enjoy! Pin It Now!

10 comments:

Ashley Rock said...

love how you used the same stamp pattern repeatedly and in the 2 diff colors!

Kerry said...

This is a lovely card. I love those colors together. Thank you for sharing.

Jingle said...

This is beautiful!

Elaine said...

AJ those ebeautiful botanical stamps are FAB I Love this card.
I have been catching up on everyone’s posts and older posts
You have made some wonderful creations lately.
Hugs Elaine

Karen B. said...

So very beautiful, AJ!

~amy~ said...

Sooo pretty!! Love the colors!

Katie Gehring said...

Just stunning! Thank you so much for sharing your talents with Skipping Stones this month!!

Angi said...

Fabulous! Love the colors!

Wendy said...

This is beautiful AJ. Thank you for playing along with us this month!! Have a great week!

kdnkdd said...

love how the center botanicals match the card base.