April 24, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays Sketch challenge, take two and three...

yes, I squeezed in another card using the CAS-ual Friday's sketch-


 So, this is what happens when you have a few left over pieces from a previous project...you make another!  I actually made the card below first, and thought I should make one more with the extras I had laying around.  I can always have a few cards on hand!  I stamped the red and aqua patterns (from Avocado Arts) then cut them out with the Spellbinders Octagons dies.  The sentiment is also AA, the AA borders and sentiments set.  I notched the corner instead of rounding it out.

And here's my first one-  I used the larger octagon dies, and switched up the yellows, layout, and sentiment. 

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Jingle said...

These are very cute!

Virginia L. said...

AWESOME use of colors and pattern! GREAT take on the sketch,AJ!Love the octagons! So glad that you join the fun with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

kdnkdd said...

like the octagons.

Laura Davis said...

Lovely!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura