April 5, 2012

More Mint Motif

Here with another Mint Motif card to share. If you haven't heard, two new stamp set from Mint Motif are now available at i {heart} papers!  The first set is called Beyond Borders, Too  and the second is Simply Sentiments.  Make sure to head on over the store to check them both out.

 For my card today, I decided on using that circular image again from Beyond Borders, Too since it sort of matched the patterned paper.

I die cut the label shape from some wood grain paper from Creative Imaginations and stamped the sentiment, starting with the second half on the bottom, and then stamped the rest right above it.  Since you can see right through the stamps, if any of the sentiments are too long, you can simply ink up half at at time and use them this way instead.

today is our last and final day of spring break- and I think spring may actually be making an attempt to show up here in the pacific northwest...finally!

enjoy! Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! FABULOUS! I love the background stamping and that strip of yellow paper--LOVE those gems too! YOU amaze me, AJ:)

Kelli Hull said...

Completely COOL!!! I DID order this border set... actually TWO border sets... <3 Love the whole darn card... you are REALLY good at this stuff!!!! ;)

Jingle said...

Wonderful card!

kdnkdd said...

Very different, reminds me of an abstract idea I have for a card.