April 29, 2012

You did it!

Today we are sharing projects using the new May AA set Thoughts and Smiles. 

I decided on *super* CAS today, stamping the fun little polka rows in different colors behind the Spellbinders die.  I like how it sort of looks like torn washi tape.

I stamped the leaves on to the square die along with the sentiment.  The flower is cut and popped up using 3D Foam Squares.  I think this months set is by far my fave!! :)



Make sure to check out the rest of the teams projects today, and the AA blog/FB page/website
Enjoy!!!
Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Lagene said...

This is Simply Stunning!

Julia said...

Absolutely stunning AJ!!!

alex said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Oneofakind said...

I really like the boldness of the circle and colors with the "Sweet Strawberries". "Vintage Notes" is so versatile, great card.

Ravengirl said...

Oooh, I really like this! I can't wait to make my own version of this!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

This is GORGEOUS! LOVE those polka dots!! And the white space--BEAUTIFUL!