May 29, 2012

Happy Fathers Day

It's sneaking up on us, but will be here sooner than you think!
Avocado Arts group post today sharing projects using the new June set, Let's Catch Up.

I love the fun little bow tie in this set, isn't it cute?  I stamped the background several times first, then popped up the circles with 3D Foam Squares, and added some Want2Scrap bling.  Quick card, masculine enough, (even with the bling) and easy enough to reproduce for a few more men in our lives!



Make sure to check out the rest of the teams projects today, and the AA blog/FB page/website
Enjoy!!!
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Reylan | National Labor Relation Act said...

I'm also planning to make a unique father's day card to my father but I'm having a hard time what design should I go.

Julia said...

Super cute!

Emily Branch said...

LOVING THIS!!! Work the bow tie and houndstooth!!! :-)