May 20, 2012

thank you

Long time no post- I guess I have been crazy busy with dr's appointments again.  And even more scheduled this week-
I did squeeze in a quick card for the CAS-ual friday challenge though-

The challenge- CFC53 is to use punches or dies.  Easy peasy- I have a few of those lying around!
I die cut the turquoise frame and adhered it to the white layer, which is popped up with 3D Foam squares.
I then stamped the flower on to a white layer beneath, and added the Want2Scrap bling.  

enjoy! Pin It Now!

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

fab card...love the colors!

Jingle said...

Super cute!

Jenny said...

Fabulous design, love the bright colours :0)
Thanks for joining in the fun at CASual Fridays this week :0)
Jenny x

Julie Day said...

Love the circle window showcasing that flower :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Suzanne said...

Love the aqua frame on the flower, AJ! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!