May 14, 2012

You make me smile

It's the 15th, so it's the BIG group post today from ALL the pit crew members!  Today we are sharing projects using the May set Thoughts and Smiles and sneaks of the upcoming June set!

I started by stamping the background image (From the June set) onto my card front, and added some Washi tape as well.  I don't use that stuff nearly as much as I should!  ;)
I love that fun chicken wire image- I stamped it like a frame,  then stamped the tag and sentiment, an popped it up with 3D foam squares.



Make sure to check out the rest of the teams projects today, and the AA blog/FB page/website



        -The Pit Crew-
Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Fun card, AJ! Love the houndstooth pattern. :)

Jingle said...

cute!

Julia said...

This is so darling AJ!

Emily Branch said...

Precious card!! Love the color triad you got going on!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! LOVE that layering of the stamps! LOVE your ribbon and background stamping too! YOU ROCK, AJ!

Winnie said...

Such a sweet card. Love the colors and the way you used the ribbon!