June 7, 2012

Carta Bella meets Gina K

I just got some of this fabulous paper and wanted to play with it, so I whipped up a quick card-

And now that it's complete, I am looking at it and thinking I don't like that ribbon on there...Ever make a card and decide you dislike something about it?
Any how, I love how thick and textured this paper is, it's so awesome.  I think I'll need to play around some more with it some more and try a card with out this ribbon!!

The paper is the Beautiful Moments collection, The die is from Spellbinders, Labels Twenty-Five, the ink is Cookie Dough from ColorBox, (anyone else LO V E their die inks?!) and it's all held together with some E-Z Runner from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L. And the stamps are of course Gina's newest Stamp TV kit, Hello Sunshine.

enjoy! Pin It Now!

3 comments:

Jingle said...

This is beautiful!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

so pretty! Love the pinks!

Georgee said...

Pretty