June 12, 2012

Samantha Walker Creative team hop!

Welcome to our Samantha Walker Creative Team Monthly Blog Hop!  You should have arrived here from Cristal's blog, if not, head you can start at Samantha's blog!



For my first card, I used some of Samantha's newest Nautical line from Creative Imaginations and some Spellbinders dies.  The sentiment is from one of the card stock sticker sheets.  I love how retro the colors and design are in this line!

Next up, I used the new Tea Party line, paired up with a Spellbinders die, and a sentiment from Samantha's Silhouette store.  I am slowly getting acclimated to my machine and learning it.  ;) To see her full collection over at Silhouette, click here.


My last project is a little gift box, a scalloped purse container, also from the Silhouette store.  I use the Tea Party paper to create the box, and used a Spellbinders die to create the tag shape.  The stamp, is from the Life is Beautiful kit from Unity Stamp Company.

Here's a side view.  I wrapped the purple strip around the keep it closed, and added the tag on with some twine and a button.  Ready to deliver! :)


Onto the prize... Spellbinders is the sponsor for this month's give away, where there will be a winner for both sets! Read on to see how to win.

To enter to win this Spellbinders Antique Frame or Accents and Nautical Frame and Accents, just leave a comment on my blog between 12:00am June 13th and 11:59 pm June 17th, 2012. Winner will be announced on Samantha's Facebook page on Monday June 18th.










For additional entries to win:

1. Receive an additional entry for commenting on each of the other blogs in the blog hop.

2. Go here and follow Samantha Walker's blog.

3. Follow her on Facebook.

4. Sign up for an e-mail subscription to Samantha's blog and you will automatically receive a link the free SVG cutting file below that you can download and use on your personal electronic cutter. Link will be e-mailed early next week.






To receive the additional entries, and get the link to the free SVG file, mention in your comment on Samantha's blog that you have done so! (If you are already signed up, you need to give us the first part of your e-mail address that is on the subscribe list…so that we can find it and send you the SVG.)

WOW, that is 13 chances to win!

Make sure you head on over to Eva's blog next!!


Pin It Now!

36 comments:

Victoria H. said...

I adore your creativity! Your projects are so fun. Thanks for sharing your work.

Gailanne said...

Wow, this is an amazing giveaway. Thanks for the chance to win these beautiful Spellbinders dies.

Jamie Lane [Cripps] said...

Wow, these are all so beautiful! I just adore the Scallop Purse!

Jingle said...

These are all SO cute!

Scrapthat said...

Very pretty! TFS

Guiseppa said...

Aj...your purse and cards are so adorable, love them!

Regina aka Mrs. Ham said...

Great projects. That purse is just too cute.

Lana said...

Love the purse! Thanks for sharing.
LanaE

silvia said...

Pretty cards~adorable purse!!

Margie said...

Fun cards, and the gift box is awesome!

Papel Scissors said...

very cute projects you shared with us!

JPScraps said...

Fabulous cards and box!

jordanbev5 said...

Oh what fun projects! Especially the scalloped purse!
jordanbev5@yahoo.com

Angi said...

Super fabulous projects. I really love that adorable gift box!

Liz said...

Lots of fun projects I really love the red/white and blue

Kelly Sas said...

3 projects and each are so different let alone wonderful!!! I especially love the scalloped purse box - great fun gift giving container.

Emily H said...

Wow! Great cards and I love thay purse!

rlovew said...

Fabulous cards and I love that adorable purse.

Sisters Craft Cafe said...

wonderful cards love your layout and colors and love the treat bag so cute!

Luanne (Sisters Craft Cafe)

Karen L said...

Adorable projects and love that card made from the Nautical collection!

Alice Carman said...

What fun projects and ideas. TFS

Miriam Prantner said...

Great projects! I really love the new nautical papers!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Awesome projects. Love that purse/box. TFS

Sandy said...

Very cute cards and I love that purse project!

marilyn said...

Such creative projects. Love them all.

Chris said...

Love everything you did!!..especially the muted colours..thanks

Suzette said...

I, too, love the retro look! Thanks for the chance to win!!

Rebecca said...

All of your projects are amazing. The purse makes me wish I had a Silhouette in addition to my Cricut!

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Love your nautical card! I have those papers but my LSS didn't have the embellies, it's super cute!

I've just swooped up a Silhouette and can't wait to get some of Samantha's cool designs from the store! Thanks for the fabby inspiration!

Lucy Newton said...

Great projects, I loved the little purse it is perfect for party favors!!!

Brenda said...

Great cards. Thanks for the inspiration.

Lori Servies said...

Great projects! I especially love the retro "Vacation" card!
lserviesATaolDOTcom

Linh C. said...

I like the retro look too!

Van Nguyen said...

Gorgeous cards! Thanks for the chance to win!

jb said...

Gorgeous!

Cindi Hall said...

Love the fresh ideas!