July 25, 2012

Blog Hoppin' with Want2Scrap, Graphic 45, & Art Glitter!



Want2Scrap is teaming up this week to bring you tons of inspiration using Want2Scrap, Graphic 45, and Art Glitter products!







After you check out the Want2Scrap design team projects on the designers blogs head to Graphic 45 , and Art Glitter's blogs and see the projects made by their talented teams.


Do not adjust your dial, you are in the right place! 
I know I usually lean towards clean and graphic, and definitely less is more- but I couldn't help but keep adding the layers on here!  And the sparkle! :)

To start, my card is created using the BRAND new Spellbinders S4-383 Marvelous Squares Majestic Elements using card stock and Graphic 45's Olde Curiosity Shoppe line.  I added some of Want2Scrap's Beautiful Borders to the corners of the black and cream layer, and the baby bling blue green rhinestones just beneath the rose.
 My rose is covered in the 37 Ice colored glitter while the 46 Summertree covers the leaves, both are from the Tulips Opaque Pee Wee kit from Art Glitter.  I haven't played with this stuff before, but I love it and will be looking to add more to my collection.  I love just how fine it is and the fabulous colors.

thanks for stopping by, make sure to check out the rest of the projects today.

Today's Want2Scrap designers are:



Karen Taylor
AJ Otto <--- you are here
Be sure to check back every day this week for more projects to inspire you!  Want2Scrap will be giving a $100.00 giveaway to one lucky commenter's who comments on the designers blogs as well as the Want2Scrap's blog! Make sure you come back each day and enter to win and stop by the Want2Scrap Facebook Page this week and tell them you joined in the hop for a second chance to win a prize!


Join us tomorrow for projects from:
 

Want2Scrap products used:  Baby Bling Rhinstones in Blue Green; Beautiful Bling Borders in Fancy That!
Spellbinders Dies: S4-383 Marvelous Squares
Graphic 45 Olde Curiosity Shoppe Collection; Optical Oddities, Exquisite Motif
Art Glitter- Tulips, Opaque Pin It Now!

61 comments:

Jess said...

Very beautiful! TFS!

Dee said...

I love the card! Even with all the layers and glitters it still has a "keep it simple" look about it. It doesn't look crowded or over the top, it's just perfect! I love the colours and the rose in the middle is gorgeous. Thank you for sharing.

YuliaM said...

It reminds me winter - my favourite season! Thanks!

Sonia said...

Beautiful! Love this card!

Linda R. said...

Beautiful card....love the soft colors and the combination. Great card!

True :) said...

Stunning AJ!

Hugs,
True :D

Margie H said...

I had to do a double take! LOL! I always enjoy your style :) LOVE what you did with the Majestic Elements - it's gorgeous, my friend!!! Wonderful inspiration - need to crack open mine and try!

FRANTASTIC said...

Love it

Carolyn King said...

Gorgeous card AJ!!

kay(texfolkart) said...

how pretty! love the rose!

Nanna said...

Love this card. The colors and sparkle are amazing. Thanks for sharing.

weeziechk said...

Thanks to this blog hop, I now have a new blog and new products to temp me. Love to check out new goodies!

weeziechk said...

Didn't notice my comment being posted - so I thought I would try again! Love all the goodies - love finding new ideas, thanks.

Jessica S said...

Super use of the dies and all the fun Art Glitter, Wat2Scrap, and G45 goodies. This hop has been amazing and you ladies surely do not disappoint *(that goes for the gents, too....LOL)
:O)
Jessica S
New follower

Danielle Copley said...

Beautiful card! You've done a wonderful job!

MsMad said...

love the colors you picked and I love spellbinder dies !!
Barbara Bird
MdStrwbery@aol.com

Luv 2 Create said...

Gorgeous AJ. Love your designs.
Marcie

Haf2scrap said...

Beautiful card!

Jingle said...

WOW! This is stunning!

Dorina D said...

What a gorgeous ard and I love the bling and layers.

Miriam Prantner said...

This is so pretty! Love the dies and the great flashes of sparkle!

Karen Wedding said...

Very nice card. Love the glittered rose and leaves in the center.

Julie S. said...

Stunning card. TFS.

sleigh said...

Bling, bling and more bling!!! TFS your wonderful card today :)

Zena Harty said...

Beautiful!

christi said...

what i find most interesting about this card is how you used striped paper. i usually use solid colors occasionally a floral patter. this looks great in stripes too. gotta love the bling, especially all of the bling in the middle!

Stephenie said...

So Gorgeous!! Love the color and pattern differences! The bling and glittery flower are so pretty!

Gwen said...

So beautiful and elegant. tfs

Anna said...

Very elegant and I like the colour choice too! TFS

wendyportc1 said...

Beautiful, classy card!!!

Sue D said...

Very pretty--the bling and glitter are just perfect.

Terre Fry said...

Love your card, it is stunning my friend!

Arlene said...

gorgeous card and just the right amount of glittery bling, LOVE it! ❤

Rea said...

Gorgeous card. Love all the glitter on the rose.

My Angel said...

Stunning Card!! Love the colors and the glitter!!

Sol said...

Beautiful card!

My Studio Voice said...

My first time here. "Do not adjust your dial" is a clever start to your comments today. I see your name frequently in the Stampington & Co. publications. So glad to have visited. Beautiful card!

tammy said...

AJ!
Wow!! This is very lovely and it's neat to see the winning combo of Graphic 45, Want2scrap, ARt glitter AND Spellbinders:) You did a super job:) Thank you for allowing me to learn from youL) be blessed
~Beyond Measure
tammy
www.urbeyondmeasure.com

Jan said...

Great card, love the colors and details.

Andrene said...

Beautiful!! Awesome job with all the bling and glitter. And I can't wait to get my hands on the new Majestic Elements. Love Spellbinders!!

Gretchen Wilson said...

I like it a lot. Love the color.

Caryn S said...

I love everything about this!

Rea' said...

Beautiful card, I love your rose and that ice glitter is so pretty...I usually shy away from glitter BUT I love this!!

mitz said...

.... ohhhh the bling and the glitz.. what an amazing project.. wtg..
mitz_zee@yahoodotcom

Diana Fernandez said...

I love how you used the glitter!!! And the new die cut is awesome!! I can't wait to get my little paws on that one!

Miriam said...

Stunning AJ! I am a G45 lover and you did a great job with their papers!

Sandydee said...

Really like the colors you used on the card and the glitter.

Dragonlady said...

Wow really striking, love the frame.

Hugs Ali x

anditoo72 said...

The colors and glitter is gorgeous!

Tarnished Rose said...

Gorgeous card. I love the colors you used.

Smiles~
Marilyn

Marge said...

LOVE this -- a lot of gorgeousness in one beautiful card!!!

Holly said...

Your card is gorgeous!!!

Auntie Em said...

It's just so much fun adding glitter, glitter and more glitter to a project. A person just can't help it, can they? If a little is good, whole lots if much better! :D
Love your pretty card. The corner blings and the pretty paper really set the sparkly posy off just right.
Thanks for sharing! :)

lynda said...

Very pretty! It looks complicated!

vicki follett said...

I thought at first this was a mini book, for a wedding, goregeous!

Jan Garber said...

Being a scrapper who also believes that "a little bling goes a long way",I have to admit this is gorgeous! I may have to let go of that glitter a bit more often!

Cindy said...

Beautiful Card!

Manhattan Mandie said...

This is so pretty! I LOVE it!

Benwah said...

Love the feminine look to the card. Thank you so much for sharing.

Gitte said...

Very very beautiful card

Kristina Anderson said...

Beautiful! Love the layers and the bling. Different from your usual style, but just as gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing.