July 14, 2012

Happy Thoughts

Pit Crew time!
Today the whole pit crew is sharing projects using this months set, and next months set.

I decided to use a new Spellbinders die and pair it up with the ballon string and polka dots from the July set, and the sentiment is from the new August (omg, its almost august?!) set.
 I die cut the balloons, and then stamped the polka dots onto the yellow layer.  I adhered the top layer with 3D Foam Squares after stamping the sentiment.


Make sure to check out the rest of the teams projects today, and the AA blog/FB page/website



 

Pin It Now!

19 comments:

Puppy Kisses and Paper Dreams said...

Very fun! I love balloons, and these are adorable :)

Ashley Harris said...

Cute!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!!

Latisha said...

loving those balloons!!! cute!

verna garrison said...

A J,,,
I LIKE YOUR BALLOON IDEA I GUESS I'M GOING TO PUT THAT DIE ON MY WANT LIST.
I HAVE 9 GREAT GRAN BABIES AND NEVER SEEN A BALLOON STAMP I LIKED..YOU KNOW GINA K IS RUINING MY WANT LIST!!IT'S GROWING TOO FAST

Holly Hudspeth said...

Love the bright balloons n print. I may have to lift this idea. Can't help it! Thanks for the inspiration.

terisplace said...

Veddy, veddy nice.

Emma said...

Great combo of patterns and colors! :)

Julie Masse said...

Ok, that comment was from ME, Julie, not my daughter Emma - grrrrhh!! :)

Emily Branch said...

SUPER DUPER CUTE!!! What striking balloons!! LOVING THIS!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SOOOOOO fun, AJ! I love the balloons and the text background!

Jingle said...

AJ, I LOVE this one!!! So cute!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

What a fun card, AJ! Love the text background.

Jess said...

Cute card! Love the fun cut outs!

Auntie Em said...

Love the polka dot balloons! Cute idea for a fun card.
Thanks for sharing! :0

Carolyn King said...

simply adorable. love the mix of the newprint and yellow balloons!
Hope you are doing GREAT! xo

Jess said...

Very cute card!

Leah Ann Gast said...

Love the polka dot balloons!

kay(texfolkart) said...

very cute! gives me a smile, just seeing it!