July 29, 2012

the sky's the limit

 Pit Crew share today! It's already that time of month, and it makes me realize, this month summer is just flying by! 

For my card today, I used the new Bricks & Bark M-Bossabilities (my new fave!)folder from Spellbinders on the yellow cardstock.   I then paper pieced my kites, and adhered them with 3D Foam Squares to the rectangle, and then stamped the strings in grey. 

There's several great images in this months set that can be paired up with that sentiment as well!


Make sure to check out the rest of the teams projects today, and the AA blog/FB page/website



        -The Pit Crew-
 
 
 
 
enjoy!!
  Pin It Now!

11 comments:

richardbreaks said...

Aj, this is SUCH a fun card! Makes me SMILE!!

Jingle said...

This is super cute!

Pinky Hobbs said...

Ridiculously cute! :)

Jess said...

So cute! Love that texture on the background!

Ashley Harris said...

Great card AJ! Love it!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Fabby card, Aj!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SO FUN! LOVE the embossing and the two kites with the gems! FAB!

Anonymous said...

Wow this is a fun card and I love the Avocado Arts stamps.
Sandi K

sharon g said...

The wood grain embossing added some extra oomph----love it!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Super fun card AJ! I love all of the different elements!