August 26, 2012

a little catch up...

Oops...falling a wee behind posting here because of summer! ;)  the lat two weeks, I have been swamped with soccer tourneys and trying to soak up every last bit of summer.

Here's a card I shared over on the Want2Scrap blog a bit ago, trying to play catch up with my projects on here now~

The chipboard wings, Heart Nestabling, and black Baby Bling are all from Want2Scrap.  The dies and M-Bossabilities are from Spellbinders, sentiment from Unity. 

I decided that the page map tag used here is my new favorite!  I cut a TON of them out and have them ready to go I use them so much!  LOVE LOVE LOVE it. 

back to enjoying our last week of summer...the final countdown is on and I am a little sad to see them go back.  The upside mans a *teeny* bit more crafting time.  ;)

Scalloped Heart Nestabling in silver
Baby Bling in Black
Angel Wings Chipboard
Spellbinders: EG-002 Dainty Dots M-Bossabilities; S5-095 Tags & Flags; S4-136 Classic Hearts.
Other:
Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Stamps- Unity Pin It Now!

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

I love it...such a fab card!

Jingle said...

This is a fabulous card! Love it!!!