August 30, 2012

Hi

hey hey~ today we are sharing projects using the new September set,  .


Well...Fall maybe coming, but I am resisting!  As much as I just LOVE the fall season, I am not ready for summer to be over.  We don't start school until next week, it seems like we just got our summer, and I personally am simply not ready to change gears!  ;)

That being said- the new September set is chock full of iconic late summer/fall images- and that's the direction I went with my card today.  I stamped the pumpkins in the green ink first, then with the orange onto scrap white cardstock and paper pieced the orange part out to create the two tone pumpkins.  I layered a bit of burlap behind the first nestabiliites square for some extra fall like flair before adhering it to the other die cuts and Carta Bella patterned paper.

Make sure to check out the rest of the teams projects today, and the AA blog/FB page/website


        -The Pit Crew-
 enjoy! Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Ashley Harris said...

Cute card! Love the simplicity!!

terisplace said...

Cute!

Kelley Eubanks said...

Super cute! I too, love the simplicity! I love how you colored the punkins! :)

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Cuteness!! Love the burlap frame. :)