August 30, 2012

New Gina K Designs Holiday Duos, and a Labor Day sale!


Gina K Designs is releasing a few fun duos today and having a sale to top it off!  Check out the details below-



All stamp set duos are 50% off including the four brand new duos, so you can get a jump start on your holiday stamping projects. These duos are available in deeply etched pre-cut rubber only.

All Gina K. Designs patterned paper packs are now 25% off including the brand new Winter Wonderland. 

Sale good from Thursday, 8/30/12 through Monday, 9/3/12.

And what's a sale with out a few cards as well to share?  And if protesting fall wasn't enough, now we are onto winter already!  Sheesh, I want summer to stick around a bit more please!
 My first one uses the ADORABLE Wishing you Joy duo- I just love that penguin.  

My second card uses the even more adorable snowman- I just have a small adoration for snowmen, love them!  This guy is so cute- love his perfect little carrot nose and scarf.  Keeping both simple, I paired both cards with the new MME line Winter Wonderland, some copics, and Spellbinders dies. 

Make sure to check out the rest of the girls posting today as well!


enjoy! Pin It Now!

45 comments:

Carolyn King said...

They are so cute AJ...cannot decide which one i love more :)

Theresa Momber said...

These are adorable, AJ! I love the layouts on each!

catdidit said...

Awesome designs AJ!

Lori said...

Absolutely darling AJ!

Angela B. said...

Oh so cute! Thanks for the hop!

Card Crafty Club said...

These are so cute! I love the new sets! Sean

Tammie Lien said...

So cute sets and love the cards:)

Beth said...

FANTASTIC! Love your cards!

Jimmi said...

Perfect cards, AJ!
Love the design of both :)

Teri said...

These are just adorable! Great job!

Sharon said...

Cute cards. Love the penquin and the colors you used.

Doris W. said...

I'm partial to snowmen and my daughter penguins. Perfect stamp sets!

Joyce T. said...

cute cards. can't wait for mine to arrive!

Melanie said...

I'm like Carolyn...but think I am partial to the penguin!

Casmiles said...

Precious cards, Penguin is my favorite!

janet33234 said...

Too cute............love them both. Please don't make me choose.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

These are such cute cards!

Jan Henry said...

Adorable cards. Thanks!

Sharon Harnist said...

Adorable cards, AJ -- I can't wait to play with these images, too!

Amanda said...

Hi! you should follow me back at http://lefthandedideas.com :)

Kay S said...

So cute! Love that adorable penguin with his earmuffs on! Great designs on these cards.

Julie said...

To cute. Love them all, but I am partial to the snowman. :)

Rosy Newlun said...

They are both adorable (I bought both :D) Love your designs for them and the new pp!!!!

Amy Von Achen said...

Cute cards! Thanks for the inspiration. Time to start crafting for winter!

Giovana said...

Both cards are adorable and cute AJ!!

joy said...

Love the colors you used with the sweet little snowman.

windinstarsranch said...

Cute and easy as well. Thanks for the inspiration.

meemee48 said...

Both of your cards are so cute. Love the dp as well!

Jingle said...

These are SUPER cute!

Verna Angerhofer said...

What cute, cute cards AJ. I love them both.

ajax said...

These are so cute, and I have a penguin ready for a place to go. Thanks

Anne K Biesterfeld said...

Love your cards. So "cool" and whimsical.

Sharon said...

Super cute cards!

scrappinmommom said...

Sweet cards! Love your color choices.

Linda said...

Like everyone else, I think your cards are adorable. Thanks for sharing!

Lagene said...

These are so CUTE!

Gayle said...

Absolutely adorable.

Cheryl Wright said...

Sweet cards! I don't think I could choose between them - they're both great!

Barb Ghig said...

As always, your cards are just too cute! Thanks so much for your inspiration!

Karen said...

Love the cards and the new stamps.

Donna Phelan said...

Super cute!

Anonymous said...

really cute cards i need those stamps,,

Anonymous said...

Can't wait for my stamps these cards are so cute...
verna garrison

Shirley Fong said...

Nice cards! Very cute.

miatagal said...

Great inspirational cards, A.J. Thanks for sharing your creations!