August 10, 2012

The Crafts Meow and Want2Scrap Blog Hop




Welcome to The Crafts Meow and Want2Scrap Bog Hop!  Make sure to check out The Crafts Meow blog and the Want2Scrap blog for all the designers participating and all the fabulous prize details! ;)

If you came from Karen's blog, you are in the right place!  If not, make sure to start at the Want2Scrap blog so you don't miss a thing!


For my card today, I used Nina's adorable set Life is a Carnival.  I decided to paper piece the ice cream cone, and I paired it up with my favorite Spellbinders S5-095 Tags and Flag set dies and newest M-Bossabilities the EG-002 Dainty Dots.

I finished off my card with some of Want2Scraps Baby Bling in Pink, BlueGreen, & Yellow.

Next up on the hop is Jennifer Cuthbertson

And what's a hop with out some prizes?   Want2Scrap is offering up a $50 gift certificate for one lucky commenter, and The Crafts Meow is offering up a stamp set!!  Comment in each blog for a chance to win- Comments must be left by Sunday night to considered for the prize, Winners will be announced on the Want2Scrap and The Crafts Meow Blogs by Tuesday. 

enjoy!!
Pin It Now!

33 comments:

Charlene said...

Über cuteness...I haven't paper pieced in a long time and I forgot how much color and pattern it adds.

Renuka said...

that's some paper piecing...utterly pretty and yummy!

Miriam Prantner said...

Great CAS card! Love the image and papers!

Brenda said...

This is a super sweet card. I love the mix of patterned papers and that delicious ice cream that is the focal point!

Sue D said...

Very sweet card--I like the papers you used and the little bling.

silvia said...

Fun summer card!!

Mary-Anne V said...

Great tag card... your design is nice and clean.

~amy~ said...

**sweet**

Lillian Child said...

Love how you picked up the colors in the cone with the pearl accents!

Jen Cuthbertson said...

So sweet! I love the little tag and the subtle bling!

Dana said...

So cute!!! Love the bling!!

Caroline said...

So cute, and ice cream is my weakness so you know I love it.

sparkling stamper said...

It's 90 degrees -I want some of this ice cream!!! cute~

Shari said...

Great paper pieced ice cream cone. You made a very "sweet" card!

Lagene said...

AWE, this is so CUTE & SWEET!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a SWEET tag AJ. Love the tag and the papers. The paper-piecing looks great.

Emily said...

Yummy looking ice cream!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

What a SWEET card, and I really mean it! CAS at its best! Thank you so much!

frommycraftroom said...

So cute. Love the tag. Thanks.

Jess said...

cute card!

Muffins and Lace said...

So Sweet!!

MsMad said...

cute card

Monique said...

Such a fun summery card! Thanks for a chance to win!

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

Lovely Card AJ. I like the tag. TFS AJ~

Linda R. said...

Great card...love your papers and colors

Karen B. said...

Your tag is much too fun! I often forget the impacts tags have, because you've got to have a great design in a little space, which you've done here!

christi said...

what a cute tag card. fill up my cone i'll be right over. the little bling on it is so cute.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

Wow I love this! And the lined papers look so nice together!

Julie Ranae said...

Hey hey girl! What a 'sweet' {yes, I know} card using TCM stamps! It's been so great to have a chance to design along side of your team over at W2S!

Angela Crafty Spot said...

Very cute!! I love your ice cream cone and your colors!! Great job!!
Angela
http://angelascraftyspot.blogspot.com/

Elise said...

OMG! This is sooooooo YUMMY, AJ! In EVERY sense! {I shouldn't comment when I'm hungry - LOL!} But, seriously - SUCH an adorable lil' card/tag! MeOOOOWW! What a FUN pairing of companies - this was a DARLING blog hop! Great JOB!

beadz said...

What a sweet card!
hugs,
Gini

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Totally adorable!!!