September 1, 2012

grateful for you

Wow, September is here already...yikes!  The pit crew is here today to share new projects with the September set-Grateful Season.

I thought I would use the apple and go with a back to school themed card- we start next week.  I really wish summer wasn't over.  And yes, another late night session of posting and photographing...I had to use the flash and it glared off my letter stickers.  One of these days I will not be last minute with my projects, I seem to fall behind so bad during summer break!



Make sure to check out the rest of the teams projects today, and the AA blog/FB page/website

        -The Pit Crew-
 enjoy! Pin It Now!

6 comments:

Ashley Harris said...

What a fun tag on a card!! Have a wonderful day!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute!!

Pinky Hobbs said...

I am loving that apple!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Wonderful card...great design!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Cute one, Aj!! Love the cork tag!

Jingle said...

Super cute!