September 25, 2012

Happiness is...


Sharing another card today that was up on the Want2Scrap Blog a while back~


Sorry so quiet here, just had another surgery last week, and am working on recovery.  Hoping to get back into the swing of things again soon!! 
This card was made a while back, I can't remember where the sentiment is from, but I just love these colors together.  It's one of my go to color combos.  ;)


Nestabling Labels One in Black
Baby Bling Rhinestones, Red
S4-379 Decorative Labels One, Spellbinders dies
Clearsnap Ink

enjoy!

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

Mary Friederichsen said...

This is so pretty! I love that color combo as well and the red is perfect as a pop of color!
I keep you in my prayers AJ,! sending you Blessings and a gentle hug for a speedy recovery!

Mary

Tenia Nelson said...

Very pretty!

marilyn said...

Great card and hope you are back on your feet soon.

Jingle said...

Very cute card! Hope all went well! Wishing you a quick and healthy recovery!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card. I like the color combination. God Bless you and may he return you to good health

Blessings,
Kat