September 15, 2012

Inching By

Happy Saturday- it's the 15th, today the whole group posts AND sneaks a peek of next months set as well...except I seemed to have forgot that part today! Yikes! sorry, busy week here and it's my husband birthday today!


I had been itching to play with this worm, isn't it soo cute?  It's got the most adorable little lashes!
The patterned paper is some older EP scraps I keep trying to use up, the dies are from Spellbinders, and the ink is Clearsnap, and a Copic marker.





 

How about a giveaway??

  Avocado Arts is giving away THREE of our stamp set minis, leave a comment here and on the ladies BLOGS for a chance to win one of these:




 We'll select a winner on the 17th and post it to the AA blog and Facebook page.

Make sure to check out the rest of the teams projects today, and the AA blog/FB page/website



Pin It Now!

24 comments:

Penny L. said...

lovely and funny little worm! you guys are making me want this stamp set!!! I like the design/layout of your card and may try to CASE it! well done!

jenleon said...

It's still cute even without the sneak peek. :) I really like that little worm.

Sue D said...

Very cute with the little worm. I like the embossed background.

Colleen said...

Cute card and just love the little inch worm
ColleenB.

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness, dearie!!! Hope you are well!!!

My Angel said...

Pretty Card!

*Jennyfer Leung* said...

AJ, I love your sweet wriggly green worm on the white background. Nice touch of color!

ruth said...

Super cute card!

Andrea said...

Super cute! the bg texture is awesome!

Billie A said...

I love this worm. I can see why you were itching to play with it. it's so cute and your card is darling. Happy Birthday to your hubby.

Isha said...

Sweet card. Love it!!

Miriam Prantner said...

What a fun card, love that worm and the embossing is just perfect!

Anonymous said...

The words are so apt with the tiny worm....superb combination!

Usha
usharaneem@yahoo.com

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

SUPER CUTE! I like the papers on this card!

terisplace said...

Me. This. Like.

Studio Scrapping with Amy Ulen said...

Your card is so cute, I don't even miss the sneak peek!

Queenie said...

Totally ADORABLE!!! Loving the texture and the white!!

Pinky Hobbs said...

Oh this is too fun! I love it!

Ashley Harris said...

Too Cute! Love this card AJ!!

Manhattan Mandie said...

Super sweet card! Love it!

Jingle said...

Your card is so stinking cute! Happy birthday to your husband AND to you today!!!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Cute one, Aj! And love the background.

Lillian Child said...

That little worm just slays me!

Lillian Child said...

These ladies did an awesome job - great creativity and LOADS of talent!