September 4, 2012

September Page Maps

It's finally here for us in the Pacific North West....back to school!
Tomorrow's the big day, and I am not really sure I am ready for summer to be over! :)

Sharing a card today I created for the new September Page Maps sketch from Becky Fleck.  Make sure to check out her monthly sketches tab on the website!

For my card, I used the fun new paper from Carta Bella, Alphabet Junction.  I just love the colors in this line- so cheery.  I embossed the white panel after stamping my sentiment from Paper Smooches, and the pinwheels are created using Becky's Page Maps dies set, Pinwheels.

for more fabulous inspiration, check out her card maps tab top of the page maps home!
enjoy!

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

Holly - Wild Wyoming Art Cafe' said...

Very fun! Love those pinwheels!