October 5, 2012

Celebrate WCMD! #Worldcardmakingday


Happy Saturday! As much as I would LOVE to be home crafting the day away, that's not happening here!  We are off to two soccer games, (one of which is about 1 1/2 hours away) and a birthday party after them both.  I am thinking a run through the Starbucks drive through and I will be set! :)



I made this card a while ago, and haven't yet had a chance to show it.  I am still struggling to get crafty with my most recent surgery a few weeks back, so I am taking things slow around here and won't be sharing a whole lot of new for a while until I can get back into the swing of things!! 

For the confetti, I die cut several different sheets of patterned paper with my Basic Lattice expandable patterns die from Spellbinders, and use scooped up all the negatives.  I filled some loosely in the envelope, and adhered the rest individually.  The sentiment is from Avocado Arts, and the bling from Want2Scrap.

My WCMD festivities will just have to be held tomorrow.  Or maybe even in November if I can't get my arm to cooperate soon.   ;)

enjoy!

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

This is gorgeous, AJ! I love it!

~amy~ said...

This is wonderful...love all that confetti! Take care of yourself!!!

Carolyn King said...

Love this fun party in a card---great idea! Hope your arm behaves normally soon. Xoxo. You WILL get there! And until then...relax, enjoy those soccer games and remember how many people are keeping you in their thoughts.

Jingle said...

I absolutely LOVE this fabulous card!!!